Graphic Printing Solutions
Printing your collateral such as business cards, postcards, stationery, brochures and other marketing materials for your business or organisation is essential in creating your business or organisation professional brand image.
We have a long-standing experience and expertise in managing print for our clients and ensure a smooth transition from design to print, delivered on time, regardless of the budget or timescales. Our artwork is created in all the industry standard formats and we ensure you get final approval from all documents created before we submit hi-res files to print. More over, we are able to provide printing services to customers in both the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States of America (USA).
We specialise in three main areas of print production:
1. Litho: A traditional method producing high quality print, using printing plates. From single colour to multi colour images, suitable for printing onto most paper and card substrates.
2. Digital: A modern, high quality alternative to litho printing, ideally suited to smaller quantities for example, proofs and concepts and short run business cards, leaflets, invitations etc.
3. Screen: Available from single colour to full colour images, ideal for larger size items for example, display boards, signs, garments etc. and can also be printed on to most substrates for example, card, foamex, correx and cloth / linen.
Additional Printing Services
Hot Foil: This involves metallic gold / silver onto letterheads, business cards, brochures etc.). Continuous Printing for high volume print runs on tractor fed printing machines, available from single sheet to multi N C R copies.
Print Finishing Methods
This includes perforating, embossing, blind embossing, gloss and matt lamination, high gloss spot UV varnishing (for highlighting photos, images etc).
Vehicle and Company Sign-writing
We provide a full design and installation service. We create high quality, computer cut vinyl’s and full colour, digitally printed images which are expertly applied onto cars, vans and office fronts.
The following resources help ensure your printing projects fulfil your requirements:
Printing Requirements Check List
With a multitude of file formats and working platforms across the industry, it is important to ensure that your design files are meet current printing requirements. The following is a simple checklist of the main issues your design should address for a high-quality printed product:
- Preferred file type: Acrobat PDF, TIFF, JPG or any rasterized / bitmapped (300 dpi)
- Imposition: Please supply your print job on individual pages
- Support files: Please include with your job but do not embed
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Size: Design to finished size
- Bleed: 1/8″
- Safety: 1/8″
- Borders: Leave at least 1/16 on all sides
- Colour: CMYK
- Blacks: One-color black for text under 16 pt. Rich black for text over 16 pt (no dense color combinations)
- Fonts: Convert to paths, objects, outlines, curves or rasterized text if you are using live fonts
- File names: Include your order number or job name in the name of your files
- Same image on both sides: Please indicate during the order process if desired
Please review all images in your document before you send it to us for print.
Please submit a free no obligation quote request form for our professional printing services. If you would like to discuss our professional printing services further, please complete our brief contact form.