Content Management System Development
A content management system (CMS) is the collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based. The procedures are designed to do the following:
• Allow for a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
• Control access to data, based on user roles (defining which information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.)
• Aid in easy storage and retrieval of data
• Reduce repetitive duplicate input
• Improve the ease of report writing
• Improve communication between users
An example of this is illustrated in this distributed CMS for website publishing workflow chart:
A good online content management system will benefit a business by streamlining activities such as web-based publishing, content retrieving, version control, content searching, indexing and many other activities that are essential for effective business management.
Content Management System Development Planning and Strategy
At Digitaractive, we recorgnize that the information management needs of every business are different and as a result, on capturing your requirements we will suggest a CMS solution that will meet your specific needs and budget. We also have proven expertise in using open source platforms to develop open source CMS solutions that are not only cost effective, but, offer powerful functionality.
We do this through the following:
• Analysis of your current procedures and methods for creating, maintaining, and publishing content
• Building CMS to suit your corporate environment by analyzing current, evolving and best-fit scenarios
• Content workflow modeling
• Integration of CMS with existing systems and data migration from legacy systems
• Integration with mobile devices including notifications.
Our specialized services include:
• CMS website publishing
• CMS for healthcare
• CMS for learning management systems
• CMS implementation for mobile devices.
• Enterprise CMS
• Open source CMS
• Portal CMS
• PHP CMS
• ASP.net CMS
The Benefits of Website Content Management Systems:
• Allows rapid access to information and services for efficient management
• Offers a competitive edge to you by enabling you make informed decisions quickly
• Extends the longevity of your website and your business as a whole
• Future proofed against website redesign or formatting as archived content is secure
• Decentralization of the content maintenance process
• Streamlines all your business processes for improved performance
We have experience and expertise in building customized web based content management systems using Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magneto, Zen Cart, OS Commerce, Open Cart, Presta Shop, Yalamo Framework, Code Igniter and several other specialized applications. We can undertake end-to-end customization and deployment work for these CMS applications. We will leverage our understanding of the unique features, advantages and disadvantages of the popular open source CMS technologies.
Please submit a free no obligation quote request form for our professional Content Management Systems services or order our professional Content Management Systems services by clicking here. If you would like to discuss our professional Content Management Systems services further, please complete our brief contact form.